As a cancer survivor, I created this design for my sister and myself to run required errands during this challenging time. After showing it to our oncologists and their continued recommendation to stay at home or mask-up / social distance as much as possible, they recommended that I add it to my store. My goal is to help all cancer warriors, survivors & caregivers manage their lives during this unique time and promote a positive message to help others.
This non-medical reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- Each face mask is hand made in Mexico at the time of your order and ships from California. Average delivery timing is 12 business days.
- 2 layers of 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators to ensure a good fit
- Pocket for a filter provided
- Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
- nose area
- ear loops
The material is easy to breathe through. I especially like the wire in the nose area. It is stiff enough to stay in place and prevents my glasses from fogging. Adjustable ear loops are are also comfortable. Great purchase.