As a cancer survivor, I created this design for my sister and myself to run required errands during this challenging time. After showing it to our oncologists and their continued recommendation to stay at home or mask-up / social distance as much as possible, they recommended that I add it to my store. My goal is to help all cancer warriors, survivors & caregivers manage their lives during this unique time and promote a positive message to help others.
This non-medical reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- Each face mask is hand made in Mexico at the time of your order and ships from California. Average delivery timing is 12 business days.
- 2 layers of 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators to ensure a good fit
- Pocket for a filter provided
- Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
The design of this mask is outstanding. The softness of the fabric is great but the best thing about this mask is the nose...most mask have a thin wire that does no good, this mask has wider more comfortable nose piece! I love mine